Weddings are getting more and more unique, personalized, and custom designed to the bride and groom’s specific likes and tastes. It’s not surprising that people are looking to find non-traditional gifts that will wow the newlyweds.
Here are a few wedding gift ideas that are clever, unexpected, and will let the happy couple know that you put thought into your gift:
1.Personalized Name Art. This is a perfect gift if the newly married couple will be sharing a last name and it can be custom designed right here at www.LetterPerspectives.com. This large 3 foot frame along with letter photography makes an impressive statement and is always a big hit with the newlyweds. Use the Personalized Name Art Design Tool to see what type of great gift you can create.
2. Personalized Honeymoon Basket. We found this at YoungHouseLove.com. This would need to be given to the couple prior to the wedding day so that they could enjoy all the goodies while on their honeymoon. This is the type of gift that could fit any budget and still show how much you care.
3. Framed State Maps. This was in the same blog post at Young House Love. What a great idea to frame the home state map of the bride and groom. Perfect because it’s personal yet it would fit in any room décor.
4. Monogrammed Kitchen Pot. Or monogrammed anything, really! Taking the time to get something ordinary monogrammed is a sweet and special way of giving a couple something they need while still memorializing their special day. We found this pot at Williams Sonoma:
5. Monthly Coffee Subscription. First, make sure they’re both coffee drinkers. But what an awesome way to get them going in their new life together. This can be found at Wrecking Ball Coffee Roasters.
6. Tree Initials Personalized Wall Hanging. We found this hip and trendy gift at Red Envelope.
7. Savor The Day Gift Basket. Gift baskets are a great wedding present because they can be both personal and useful. We found this idea at Darling Doodles Design (along with tons of other great gift basket ideas!)
8. Customized Apothecary Jars. This is a budget friendly way to give a personalized gift. Found at West Elm, they will monogram or customize the jars for a small additional fee. Useful, stylish, and personal!
9. Clever Kitschy Towels. We found these at Etsy. This would be a great gift for that adorable quirky couple.
10. Monogrammed Soaps. If you’re thinking about giving a gift of monogrammed towels, why not kick it up a notch with these soaps from Pottery Barn?
So the trends for giving wedding gifts in today’s world are: Customized, Personalized, and Thoughtful. Your gift can stand out as one of the best and most memorable simply by adding some sort of customized element. See more on our custom gift design post.
Let us know if you’ve received a great wedding gift or know a memorable wedding gift idea by making a comment on this post.